Also known as black tupelo, nyssa sylvatica is one of Ernestine’s trees.
Category Archives: trees
- Don't forget to dream about crazy, unpredictable things (Including, but not limited to, winning the Powerball). May 19, 2013
- “The caterpillar does all the work, but the butterfly gets all the publicity.” ― George Carlin #Hipstamatic #JohnS #RockBW11 May 18, 2013
- Late 1850s coral glass ambrotype of an unknown man. A man with no name, no place, and for all intents and purposes, no existence except right here, right now. When you look at him, what do you see? Do you simply see a man? Or is there something in his eyes, his posture, that gives you the impression that he was a ruthless, heartless killer? Was he simply a loving father who was perhaps the local doctor, and a man of peace and goodwill? I see the former, and as such, I am loathe to even post his horrible countenance. (But I like my edit, and the resulting philosophical conundrum of this post, so screw it.) Moral of the story: always label your photographs, folks! May 17, 2013
- Happy Birthday Baaaaaby!!!! Have a Super day, darlin' 😘😘💪🍺🎈🎋🎉 @raeraebaby #raesfundayfriday May 17, 2013
- I'll butter your bread. May 15, 2013