So here’s the deal: I’m trying to liven up my 30 minute commute by seeing things a little differently. All of these shots are taken with the Hipstamatic camera app on my iPhone4, at between 40 and 60 mph. I know what you’re thinking, but pointing and shooting (without really looking) takes absolutely no skill or attention. Much safer than texting. If you’re unfamiliar with Hipstamatic, you might remember this. Random Hipstamatic lens and film combos are generated by the “shake to randomize” function and taken with my iPhone. I realize no one else is going to give a shit, but then again, no one reads this blog anyway. This first series (I’m calling it Homeward Bound; haha yeah that’s fucking cheesy) is heading south, between 5:30 and 6:00 PM, early June 2012. Also, I need to clean my windshield.
June 11, 2012
In Shades of Mediocrity
This entry was posted on Monday, June 11th, 2012 at 9:22 pm and tagged with hipstamatic, iphone, iPhone art, iPhoneography, windshield and posted in Photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “In Shades of Mediocrity”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Don't forget to dream about crazy, unpredictable things (Including, but not limited to, winning the Powerball). May 19, 2013
- “The caterpillar does all the work, but the butterfly gets all the publicity.” ― George Carlin #Hipstamatic #JohnS #RockBW11 May 18, 2013
- Late 1850s coral glass ambrotype of an unknown man. A man with no name, no place, and for all intents and purposes, no existence except right here, right now. When you look at him, what do you see? Do you simply see a man? Or is there something in his eyes, his posture, that gives you the impression that he was a ruthless, heartless killer? Was he simply a loving father who was perhaps the local doctor, and a man of peace and goodwill? I see the former, and as such, I am loathe to even post his horrible countenance. (But I like my edit, and the resulting philosophical conundrum of this post, so screw it.) Moral of the story: always label your photographs, folks! May 17, 2013
- Happy Birthday Baaaaaby!!!! Have a Super day, darlin' 😘😘💪🍺🎈🎋🎉 @raeraebaby #raesfundayfriday May 17, 2013
- I'll butter your bread. May 15, 2013