Got home, drank beer, ate supper, watched Looney Tunes. Now what? Read? Write? Instagram? Go to bed?
January 10, 2012
Looking at Me?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 10th, 2012 at 7:08 pm and tagged with beer, disney princesses, Instagram, intelligence, looney tunes and posted in kids, Photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- “The caterpillar does all the work, but the butterfly gets all the publicity.” ― George Carlin #Hipstamatic #JohnS #RockBW11 May 18, 2013
- Late 1850s coral glass ambrotype of an unknown man. A man with no name, no place, and for all intents and purposes, no existence except right here, right now. When you look at him, what do you see? Do you simply see a man? Or is there something in his eyes, his posture, that gives you the impression that he was a ruthless, heartless killer? Was he simply a loving father who was perhaps the local doctor, and a man of peace and goodwill? I see the former, and as such, I am loathe to even post his horrible countenance. (But I like my edit, and the resulting philosophical conundrum of this post, so screw it.) Moral of the story: always label your photographs, folks! May 17, 2013
- Happy Birthday Baaaaaby!!!! Have a Super day, darlin' 😘😘💪🍺🎈🎋🎉 @raeraebaby #raesfundayfriday May 17, 2013
- I'll butter your bread. May 15, 2013
- First T-ball game tonight. I have mixed feelings. I loved (I lived) playing ball. Although she's cool with it for now, I'm not so sure this one will. In fact, I'm pretty sure she'd rather be in the kitchen wearing pearls, high heels, and a pink taffeta dress while baking cookies and pies. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (Just keep telling yourself that Cally...it's gonna be ok, it's gonna be ok, it's gonna be ok...) May 15, 2013