You know, kids can be real pains in the asses. So, in an attempt to alleviate some of our daily discord I decided to start at the top. Cut this shit off. Bam!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
- Late 1850s coral glass ambrotype of an unknown man. A man with no name, no place, and for all intents and purposes, no existence except right here, right now. When you look at him, what do you see? Do you simply see a man? Or is there something in his eyes, his posture, that gives you the impression that he was a ruthless, heartless killer? Was he simply a loving father who was perhaps the local doctor, and a man of peace and goodwill? I see the former, and as such, I am loathe to even post his horrible countenance. (But I like my edit, and the resulting philosophical conundrum of this post, so screw it.) Moral of the story: always label your photographs, folks! May 17, 2013
- Happy Birthday Baaaaaby!!!! Have a Super day, darlin' 😘😘💪🍺🎈🎋🎉 @raeraebaby #raesfundayfriday May 17, 2013
- I'll butter your bread. May 15, 2013
- First T-ball game tonight. I have mixed feelings. I loved (I lived) playing ball. Although she's cool with it for now, I'm not so sure this one will. In fact, I'm pretty sure she'd rather be in the kitchen wearing pearls, high heels, and a pink taffeta dress while baking cookies and pies. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (Just keep telling yourself that Cally...it's gonna be ok, it's gonna be ok, it's gonna be ok...) May 15, 2013
- 🎶These are the days of miracle and wonder This is the long distance call The way the camera follows us in slo-mo The way we look to us all The way we look to a distant constellation That's dying in a corner of the sky These are the days of miracle and wonder And don't cry baby, don't cry Don't cry🎶 May 14, 2013